SUPPORTED CAMERA MODELS
- Apexis: J011-WS, J011-WS-IRC, J011-WS-POE, J0111-WS, J0118-WS, J012-L-WS, J012-WS, J802-WS
- Axis: 207, 212PTZ, 213PTZ, 214PTZ, 215PTZ, 216FD, M1031, M1033, M1034, M1054, M5013, M5014, P1343, P1344, P1346, P1347, P3301, P3304, P3343, P3344, P3346, P3353, P3354, P3363, P3364, P3367, P3384, P5512, P5522, P5534, Q1755, Q6034
- Axis Encoder: 240Q, 241Q, 2400, Q7401, Q6032
- Foscam: FI8901W, FI8906W, FI8907W, FI8908W, FI8909W, FI8910W, FI8916W, FI8918W, FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W, FI9816P, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W, FosBaby, C1
- Panasonic: BB-HCE481, BB-HCM371A, BB-HCM511, BB-HCM515, BB-HCM527, BB-HCM531, BB-HCM547, BB-HCM580, BB-HCM581, BB-HCM715, BB-HCM735, BL-C101, BL-C111, BL-C121, BL-C131, BL-C210, BL-C230, BL-VT164, WV-NS202, WV-SC384, WV-SC385, WV-ST162, WV-ST165, WV-SW172, WV-SW174, WV-SW175, WV-SW316, WV-SW396
- Trendnet: IP121, IP212, IP252, IP312, IP422, IP512, IP522, IP551, IP572, IP602, IP612, IP672
- G.711 PCM audio codec must be selected in audio settings of camera setup
- FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W is required to “Switch to MJPEG” with admin account login
- Generic: Most of Dericam, EasyN, Hootoo, Instar, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, 7Links (Not manufacturers’ entire line of models as belows)
▷ Dericam: M801W
▷ EasyN: 618A-M136, 613A-M136, 608A-M046,608A-M046, 608A-M101, 603A-M001, 608A-M001, 603A-M106, 608A-M106, 608A-M002, 608A-M102, 608A-M505, 603A-M505, 603A-M405, 608A-M405, 608A-M405, 608A-M112, 618A-M046, 608A-M105, H6-M137
▷ Hootoo: ES-IP607(W), HT-IP206, HT-IP210
▷ Instar: IN-2530, IN-2904, IN-2905, IN-3005, IN-3010IP
▷ Insteon: Insteon 75790
▷ Tenvis: JPT 3815, PT7131, PT7132
▷ Wanscam: AJ-C2WA-C118, FR4020A2
▷ Wansview: NC540, NCB541
▷ 7LInks: CS131A, PX1179, PX3615, Robocam2, Robocam3, Robocam4
- G726 ADPCM audio codec must be selected in audio settings of camera setup
- Preset requires admin account login
▷ Please understand that audio quality can vary from camera to camera.
Our open software architecture makes it easy for you to address future requirements with technology upgrades which enables the software to dynamically update on demand, without requiring modification of the source code & application update process. What that means is that we can easily & quickly support most of the models if the camera meets our functional requirements right after some tests. Our team made the new cameras possible to be added right after tapping a “reload” button.
Settings for Motion Detection & E-Mail Alarm
In portrait mode, swipe from right to left till you have found the ‘Motion Detect & E-Mail Alarm” screen. You can enable “Motion Detect Armed” and “Send Mail on Alarm” at the same time, only if just toggle “Motion Detect & E-mail Alarm” button ON with adjustable motion sensitivity up to 10 steps. Please note this control requires admin account login. It is disabled using user login.
For more details, refer to Push Notifications for Foscam
Please tell us the camera model which you are using if your camera isn't on the list of supported cameras. We are continually expanding the range of supported cameras.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please contact us at the email address listed in your app support.