SUPPORTED CAMERA MODELS
UBNTEK is a leading mobile surveillance solution which supports the number of I network cameras - the most comprehensive choice available in the market.
Please see this manufacturer list below to find out if your camera is officially supported. Currently supported cameras in this application are not their own manufacturers’ entire line of models. Please See details at: www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
- The following network camera models are supported: 1000+ models of network cameras and video servers from over 100+ manufacturers
- 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links, ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, Airlink101, AirLive, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Bluecherry, Blue Iris, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Canon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dahua, DBPower, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, DLink, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Eyespy247, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Ganz, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hawking, Hama, Heden, Hikvision, Hootoo, Huacam, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Keekoon, KKmoon, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys(Cisco), Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Marmitek, Maginon, Maygion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, PyleHome, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, SeQurecam, Sercomm, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smarthome, Smart Industry, Smart Teck, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Storage Options, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, TriVision, Trust, Ubiquiti, UCam247, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, WinStar, Wirepath, Woo, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL
- USB/FireWire/Built-in Webcams supported by Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X Lion or later.
- Currently supported cameras in this application first need to be viewable through your web browser.
Our open software architecture makes it easy for you to address future requirements with technology upgrades which enables the software to dynamically update on demand, without requiring modification of the source code & application update process.
What that means is that we can easily & quickly support most of the models if the camera meets our functional requirements right after some tests.
Our team made the new cameras possible to be added right after tapping a “reload” button.
Please tell us the model and manufacturer of the camera in which you are using for your own benefit if you didn't find it in the supported cameras list. We are continually expanding the range of supported cameras.
You need to make a note as follows:
- Encrypted string randomly generated by user ID and Key is sent to the server for registration. Additional encrypted Password string is saved only between camera side and monitor side on your devices. We do not save your ID and Key and Password, thus you should make a note of them and keep it in a safe place just in case OR you can set the auto login feature
- One camera device can be simultaneously monitored by up to two monitor devices
- Push notification could be delayed by depending on your network performance
- Simultaneously capturing both video and audio feed may cause increased video frame and audio delays
- If you want to send Push Notifications to the monitor device from the network camera, refer to How to Setup Email Alerts on your IP camera
- If you get UPnP Error message, make sure that UPnP is enabled in your router. If you are still having problems, you need to manually forward ports in your router by referring to How to set static IP on Android phone or Windows or Mac for your camera enabled device.
Continuous use of the LED flash may dramatically reduce the battery or/and its life
Please tell us the camera model which you are using if your camera isn't on the list of supported cameras. We are continually expanding the range of supported cameras.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please contact us at the email address listed in your app support.