SOLUTION | uSNLBS
Experience Ubiquitous Service with UBNTEK’s Technology
On the go
uSN LBS (USN Location Based Service system) is being deployed on the network using gateways, relay nodes, reference nodes and sensor nodes which communicate to among others so that will be trackable where they are at any time.
uSN LBS is a Location Based Service system based on Ubiquitous Sensor Networks (USN) which provides an information and entertainment service in a variety of contexts, such as health, work, personal life, social networks, etc., accessible with mobile devices through the USN and utilizing the ability to make use of the geographical position of the mobile device. uLBS can be applied to military applications, environment and habitat monitoring, manufacturing, ITS, automotive, health care, home network.
- Dynamic Location Management
- Dynamic allocate a location code by promoting cooperative efforts among sensor nodes
- Mapping GGC (Geo Graphic Code) createdby dynamic location code generation method into real location coordinates for location based service
- Real time Location Tracking
- Real time location track down of sensornodes
- Real time routing path management for sensor nodes through GGC
- Invoking various location based applications by identifying a sensor nodes location