uCamPro allows you to monitor multiple live audio and video feeds directly from network cameras (1000+ models of network cameras from over 100+ manufacturers) and built-in/FireWire/USB webcams with top notch performance and speed. Unlike the ordinary cam apps, it not only gives the user many more options such as in-app motion and face detect, video record, but enables to quickly and easily add new cams right after your request through our open architecture software.
Be able to keep an eye on your valued possessions, properties, pets, and even your children to make sure they don’t get hurt when no adults are around. uCamPro allows you to monitor anything virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
The most spectacular cutting edge technique of this application is the open architecture client which enables the software to dynamically update on demand, without requiring modification of the source code & Apple's update process. What that means is that we can easily & quickly support most of the models if the IP cams meet our functional requirements right after some tests. Thus, our team made the new cameras possible to be added right after tapping a “reload” button.
Pinch to digital zoom option allows the user to zoom into any part of the screen of what the camera currently displays. Although the camera can move around to zoom in, there are tight corners that you cannot zoom in with just the camera's turning points. It’s possible to zoom in digitally to any part of the display screen that the user desires. Do pinch to zoom then simply press and navigate the spot you wish to zoom in.
While viewing a camera, you can have the ability to easily and fast navigate back and forth to next and previous cameras in swipe manners with the variety of portrait and landscape modes.
Record video and/or take snapshots remotely saved the images to local photo gallery on your device, or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
- Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access - 1000+ models of network cameras and video servers from over 100+ manufacturers
Audio support - Axis, Agasio, Airsight, Apexis, Coolcam, Dlink, EasyN, Foscam, Heden, Hootoo, Instar, IPUX, Konig, Loftek, Maginon, Panasonic, Smarthome, Tenvis, Trendnet, Vstarcam, Wansview, WatchMeIp, Xenta, 7Links (not manufacturers’ entire line of models, refer to detail lists)
- 2 Way audio support (Push to Talk)
- MPEG-4/H.264 for HD Streaming
- Support HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
- Background audio monitoring - read emails, browse the web, and even send SMS while the app is running in the background
- Record Audio/Video feeds to Camera Roll
▷ It may cause increased video frame and audio delays by depending on your device performance (iPhone 4 or older is not recommended)
- Automatically capture images or record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
- Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons (max 8 directions)
- Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
Pinch to digitally zoom and scroll to navigate the spot your desires
Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
Enable or disable Aspect Fit
Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
- Enable or disable camera in camera list
Reorder camera lists
Optional cellular network alert notification
Enable or disable Auto-Lock
Enables setup without username and password for a public camera anywhere in the world
Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
In-App Purchase Features
- Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
- Auto sequence mutiviews on one screen
- Last layout they were at automatically saved (initial layout is 4)
- Live single audio and max 16 video feeds on one screen
- Swipe back and forth between multi cameras screen
You need to make a note as follows:
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. For security reasons, routers don't normally allow external traffic into your home/office network. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding.
- Some ISPs can block incoming connections to well known ports (80 and 8080 for HTTP, 20 and 21 for FTP, 25 for SMTP, 110 for POP3). If that is the case, you need to forward a non blocked port number in the router and map it into the camera port number.
- The quality of video display(s) shown on your device may vary according to your device performance, the quality of the camera(s), and the data received from them.
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple cameras view depends on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback.
- Simultaneously continuous capturing both videos and images may cause increased video frame and audio delays.