SUPPORTED CAMERA MODELS
- Apexis: J011-WS, J011-WS-IRC, J011-WS-POE, J0111-WS, J0118-WS, J012-L-WS, J012-WS, J802-WS
- Axis: 207, 212PTZ, 213PTZ, 214PTZ, 215PTZ, 216FD, M1031, M1033, M1034, M1054, M5013, M5014, P1343, P1344, P1346, P1347, P3301, P3304, P3343, P3344, P3346, P3353, P3354, P3363, P3364, P3367, P3384, P5512, P5522, P5534, Q1755, Q6034
- Axis Encoder: 240Q, 241Q, 2400, Q7401, Q6032
- Foscam: FI8901W, FI8906W, FI8907W, FI8908W, FI8909W, FI8910W, FI8916W, FI8918W, FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W, FI9816P, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W, FosBaby, C1
- Panasonic: BB-HCE481, BB-HCM371A, BB-HCM511, BB-HCM515, BB-HCM527, BB-HCM531, BB-HCM547, BB-HCM580, BB-HCM581, BB-HCM715, BB-HCM735, BL-C101, BL-C111, BL-C121, BL-C131, BL-C210, BL-C230, BL-VT164, WV-NS202, WV-SC384, WV-SC385, WV-ST162, WV-ST165, WV-SW172, WV-SW174, WV-SW175, WV-SW316, WV-SW396
- Trendnet: IP121, IP212, IP252, IP312, IP422, IP512, IP522, IP551, IP572, IP602, IP612, IP672
- G.711 PCM audio codec must be selected in audio settings of camera setup
- FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W is required to “Switch to MJPEG” with admin account login
- Generic: Most of Dericam, EasyN, Hootoo, Instar, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, 7Links (Not manufacturers’ entire line of models as belows)
▷ Dericam: M801W
▷ EasyN: 618A-M136, 613A-M136, 608A-M046,608A-M046, 608A-M101, 603A-M001, 608A-M001, 603A-M106, 608A-M106, 608A-M002, 608A-M102, 608A-M505, 603A-M505, 603A-M405, 608A-M405, 608A-M405, 608A-M112, 618A-M046, 608A-M105, H6-M137
▷ Hootoo: ES-IP607(W), HT-IP206, HT-IP210
▷ Instar: IN-2530, IN-2904, IN-2905, IN-3005, IN-3010IP
▷ Insteon: Insteon 75790
▷ Tenvis: JPT 3815, PT7131, PT7132
▷ Wanscam: AJ-C2WA-C118, FR4020A2
▷ Wansview: NC540, NCB541
▷ 7LInks: CS131A, PX1179, PX3615, Robocam2, Robocam3, Robocam4
- G726 ADPCM audio codec must be selected in audio settings of camera setup
- Preset requires admin account login
▷ Please understand that audio quality can vary from camera to camera.
Our open software architecture makes it easy for you to address future requirements with technology upgrades which enables the software to dynamically update on demand, without requiring modification of the source code & application update process. What that means is that we can easily & quickly support most of the models if the camera meets our functional requirements right after some tests. Our team made the new cameras possible to be added right after tapping a “reload” button.
You need to make a note as follows:
Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over data networks, you must to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. For security reasons, routers don't normally allow external traffic into your home/office network. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information on port forwarding and router configuration, please see www.portforward.com
Some ISPs can block incoming connections to well-known ports (80 and 8080 for HTTP, 20 and 21 for FTP, 25 for SMTP, 110 for POP3). If that is the case, you need to forward a non-blocked port number in the router and map it into the camera port number.
The quality of video display(s) shown on your device may vary according the quality of the camera(s) and the data received from them.
The response time of PTZ control and multiple cameras view depends on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback.
You can find the recordings on the right hand side of the page by clicking the right mouse button on the video screen and choosing "Playback" option from the actions menu.
You can export recordings to where you want to save by clicking “Export” button at the bottom of screen, but the app can't change the default folder.
Please tell us the camera model which you are using if your camera isn't on the list of supported cameras. We are continually expanding the range of supported cameras.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, contact us at the email address listed in the app store.