SUPPORTED CAMERA MODELS
- Axis Common: 206, 207, 209MFD, 210, 211, 212PTZ, 214PTZ, 215PTZ, 216FD, 216 MFD, 221, 223MW, 225FD, M1011, M1031, M1033, M1034, M1054, M1145, M3006, M3027, M3204, M5013, M5014, P1343, P1346, P1425, P3301, P3304, P3343, P3344, P3346, Q1755, Q3505, Q6034
- Axis 2120, 2130: 2120, 2130R
- Axis 5512, 5522: P5512, P5522
- Axis 5532: P5532
- Axis 5534: P5534
- Axis 6032: Q6032
- Axis 6035: 6035
- Axis Encoder Camera 1 ~ 6: 240Q, 241Q, 2400, Q6032, Q7401
- Axis Encoder Quad: 240Q, 241Q, 2400, Q6032, Q7401
- Support audio if the camera has a G.711 PCM codec
- G.711 PCM needs to be selected in audio settings of camera setup ▷ Please understand that audio quality can vary from camera to camera.
Our open software architecture makes it easy for you to address future requirements with technology upgrades which enables the software to dynamically update on demand, without requiring modification of the source code & application update process. What that means is that we can easily & quickly support most of the models if the camera meets our functional requirements right after some tests. Our team made the new cameras possible to be added right after tapping a “reload” button.
Please tell us the camera model which you are using if your camera isn't on the list of supported cameras. We are continually expanding the range of supported cameras.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please contact us at the email address listed in your app support.